Last updated November 1, 2022
This privacy notice for Nora Adriana Ferreirós Fernández (doing business as Nora Ferreirós) (“Nora Ferreirós”, “I”, “me”, or “my”), describes how and why I might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use my services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit my Website en.noraferreiros.com, or any Website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with me in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns?
Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with my policies and practices, please do not use my Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of key points
This summary provides key points from my privacy notice, but you can find out more details about any of these topics by clicking the link following each key point or by using my table of contents below to find the section you are looking for. You can also click here to go directly to my table of contents.
What personal information do I process?
When you visit, use, or navigate my Services, I may process personal information depending on how you interact with Nora Ferreirós and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Click here to learn more.
Do I process any sensitive personal information?
I do not process sensitive personal information.
Do I receive any information from third parties?
I do not receive any information from third parties.
How do I process your information?
I process your information to provide, improve, and administer my Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. I may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. I process your information only when I have a valid legal reason to do so. Click here to learn more.
In what situations and with which parties do I share personal information?
I may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties. Click here to learn more.
How do I keep your information safe?
I have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so I cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat my security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Click here to learn more.
What are your rights?
Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information. Click here to learn more.
How do you exercise your rights?
The easiest way to exercise your rights is by filling out my data subject request form available here, or by contacting me. I will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Table of contents
- What information do I collect?
- How I do process your information
- What legal bases do I rely on to process your personal information?
- When and with whom do I share your personal information?
- How long do I keep your information?
- How do I keep your information safe?
- Do I collect information from minors?
- What are your privacy rights?
- Controls for do-no-track features
- Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
- Do I make updates to this notice?
- How can you contact me about this notice?
- How can you review, update, or delete the data I collect from you?
1. What information do I collect?
Personal information you disclose to me
In Short: I collect personal information that you provide to me.
I collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to me when you express an interest in obtaining information about me or my products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact me.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that I collect depends on the context of your interactions with me and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information I collect may include the following:
- email addresses
Sensitive Information. I do not process sensitive information.
All personal information that you provide to me must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify me of any changes to such personal information.
2. How I do process your information
In Short: I process your information to provide, improve, and administer my Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. I may also process your information for other purposes, always with your consent. I process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with my Services, including:
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. I may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
3. What legal bases do I rely on to process your personal information?
In Short: I only process your personal information when I believe it is necessary, and I have a valid legal reason (i.e., legal basis) to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require me to explain the valid legal bases I rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, I may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Consent. I may process your information if you have given me permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Legal Obligations. I may process your information where I believe it is necessary for compliance with my legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend my legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. I may process your information where I believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you.
I may process your information if you have given me specific permission (i.e., express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission can be inferred (i.e., implied consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
In some exceptional cases, I may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If I have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be a victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
4. When and with whom do I share your personal information?
In Short: I may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
I may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. I may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of my business to another company.
6. How long do I keep your information?
In Short: I keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, unless otherwise required by law.
I will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When I have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, I will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then I will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. How do I keep your information safe?
In Short: I aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
I have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information I process. However, despite my safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so I cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat my security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although I will do my best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from my Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
8. Do I collect information from minors?
In Short: I do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
I do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If I learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, I will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from my records. If you become aware of any data I may have collected from children under age 18, please contact me at email@example.com.
9. What are your privacy rights?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), and Canada, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA, UK, and Canada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting me by using the contact details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” below.
Anyway, I will consider and act upon any request from anybody, no matter where they’re from.
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe I am unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.html
If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
Withdrawing your consent
If I am relying on your consent to process your personal information which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting me by using the contact details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” below.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal no when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications
You can unsubscribe from my marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that I send, or by contacting me using the details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” below. You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, I may still communicate with you — for example, to send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Cookies and similar technologies
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of my Services.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Controls for do-no-track features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, I do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that I must follow in the future, I will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
11. Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits my users who are California residents to request and obtain from me, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) I disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which I shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to me using the contact information provided below.
12. Do I make updates to this notice?
In Short: Yes, I will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
I may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date, and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If I make material changes to this privacy notice, I may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. I encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how I am protecting your information.
13. How can you contact me about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email me at email@example.com or by post to:
Nora Adriana Ferreirós Fernández
08024 – Barcelona (Spain)
14. How can you review, update, or delete the data I collect from you?
You have the right to request access to the personal information I collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.